Senior Community Manager (GU)
Posted 10 days ago
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Due to exciting growth, we are now recruiting for a Senior Community Manager to take ownership of the Gods Unchained (GU) community strategy and build an army of advocates for GU. In this role, you will lead the community growth strategy, oversee a wide range of content creation and work closely with other Community Managers to ensure content is effectively delivered across various regions/geographies.
This is a career-defining opportunity and will allow you to play a pivotal role in the success of Immutable, and will launch your career in the gaming and blockchain space.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to and lead the execution of GU’s community growth strategy that will grow the community and turn GU users into raving fans
- Oversee a wide range of content creation, including social media, newsletters and all other materials required to support community engagement
- Collaborate with Community managers to deliver content and execute community strategy across various regions/geographies
- Build relationships with streamers and high profile individuals within the GU community
- Working closely with Product and Product Marketing teams to develop appropriate community engagement strategies that support current product goals
We would love you to have:
- Proven success working on Web3 communities
- Confidence in working in a fast-paced environment; ability to deliver a quality product under time-bound and high stakes circumstances
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and storytelling skills to express messages concisely and compellingly.
- The ability to understand community building in the current landscape (Discord, Twitter, etc)
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience growing a blockchain/NFT gaming experience
A bit about the team:
Gods Unchained (GU) is one of the worlds first NFT online trading card games led by Chris Clay (Former Game Director of Magic: The Gathering Arena). Providing true ownership for our players through NFTs you will be able to collect, build, sell and directly trade your cards to other players. Gods Unchained remains focused on strong, competitive gameplay at it’s core, giving players a wide variety of tactical options in each game depending on the individual decks being built.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Go1 and Udemy.
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.