Customer Reporting Analyst
@ Secure Code Warrior
Posted 10 days ago
Secure Code Warrior is the secure coding company.
Secure Code Warrior makes secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway so that security-skilled developers become the everyday superheroes of our connected world. We succeed through a human approach that uncovers the secure developer inside of every coder - helping development teams ship quality code faster, so they can focus on creating amazing, safe software for our world.
Before we get into the details of the role. We want to highlight our employee benefits and how important a healthy work-life balance is to us. Our offering includes but is not limited to:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Equity/Share Options
- Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
- 12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Fully Paid Health, Vision, and Dental for Employees and Dependants
- 401k w/ Match
This is a brand new role where you will have an opportunity to join our Customer Operations Team and ultimately support the team with providing key customer data & insights.
The successful candidate will, most importantly, have the drive to learn, grow and be an integral part of the team as well as have the demonstrated ability to work with Data Analytics and Insights.
- Work with the Customer Leadership team to provide analysed data which identifies trends, gaps and potential opportunities.
- Provide the Customer team with standard reports and dashboards so they can best work with their customers as well as answering any questions they may have.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the Customer Success CRM for ease of use and automation opportunities.
- Build workflow and documentation for customer success processes
- Use insights to continuously improve and iterate
- You will manage the Customer Success CRM, creating automations.
- Partner with our Customer Success and Renewal team to support their operational needs
- At least 2 years experience in a similar or relevant role across Data Analytics, Insights, Customer Insights, Customer Data
- Thrive in a fast paced, team environment, is self-motivated, and very detail-oriented with proven problem solving skills.
- You are data driven and love digging into data sets to identify trends, gaps and opportunities.
- Have strong Time Management capability and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
Why Work at Secure Code Warrior
You’re joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
Sound like a good fit? Apply Now
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to responding and providing feedback to every applicant.
Secure Code Warrior is an equal opportunities employer and we proudly celebrate and support diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees.